Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coming Soon: The Big Beyonce Debate

A little about Me:


I support Beyonce, but I don’t Stan for her. I have a bipolar disease when it comes to Beyonce. One minute I like and the next minute I dislike her, don’t hate her. She does things that are like “WTF are you doing,” but I still like her music. The Stans act like she some type of God. They also like to down other female singers, as if Beyonce the only female singer on earth. That what turns me off, that why I like to go on different blogs, gossip site, and message boards to show Stans that Beyonce is no better than the next female singer.

Do that makes me a so-called Hater? or am I tell the truth?

With that said. This blog is here so that everyone can get their voice heard and to debate over topics about Beyonce's actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment